Advanced Writing Skills
Advanced Writing Skills has been designed to provide you an insight to the finer points of consideration in writing effectively. At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
• Discuss your writing challenges.
• Learn how to make your writing clear, concise, and correct.
• Identify ways to make your article simpler and easier to read.
• Develop effective business letter structures for tough situations.
• Develop an appropriate writing style and format for your letters, business cases, and reports.
Who Should Attend
Managers, professionals and all staff who are already good writers and want to review and improve their business writing skills
This is a workshop for those who already are good writers. Our time will be devoted to writing letters of recommendation, of persuasion, of refusal or of action, that reflect current word usage and up-to-date formats. You can also become more skilled at writing business cases, proposals and reports, and learn a bit more about e-mail etiquette.
|The Top 10 Challenges||(Classroom activity)|
|The Three C’s||• Writing Clearly
• Writing Concisely
• Writing Correctly
|Grammar & Writing Mechanics||• 7 Ways To Simplify Your Writing
• Proper Paragraphs
• Paragraph Variations
|Determining Readability||• The Readability Index|
|Writing Letters||• Business Letter Structure
• Letter Styles
• Dissecting Documents
|Dealing With Specific Requests||• Information Request
• Letters Of Recommendation
• Letters Of Refusing Request
• Letters Of Persuasion
|E-Mail Etiquette||• (Open Discussion)|
|Business Documents||• Business Cases
• Request For Proposal
• Writing Reports
Want to know more? Click on the “Contact Us” button below and we’ll be in touch to discuss how we can help you start on this journey.