Strengths-Based Leadership is based upon Gallup’s Clifton Strength Finder Assessment. It is the only programme that will help you discover your own signature intrinsic Strengths Profile! Together with latest scientific research on high performance will introduce the importance of self-knowledge as a basis for effective management of performance. It will provide a forum for you to focus on your Strengths, find ways to improve on the way you work best, and clarify your values allowing you to make the greatest contribution to the organisation.
Who Should Attend
Anyone wanting to discover what it is they are best at doing. Managers who want to get the best out of their employee and Project Managers who rely heavily on teamwork to achieve success.
|Self-Mastery||• Knowing your values and preferences
• Integrating your values with that of your organisation
|Cognitive Preference||• Knowing your individual preferred learning style
• Adapting to the 4 stages of processing information
|EI and Performance||• Constant awareness that your emotional state affects your interactions
• Understanding emotional intelligence and impact on you as a leader
|Strengths Profile||• Discovering your top 5 strengths and how to leverage them
• Understand the Strengths-Based Leadership approach
|Your Motivations||• Understanding the underlying motivation governing your actions
• Understanding motivation drivers – power, achievement, or affiliation
|Success Conversations||• Building responsiveness, holding courageous discussions
• Performance Management
|Coaching for Strengths||• Techniques for dealing with underachievers
• Formulating action plans to help underperformers meet expectations
Want to know more? Click on the “Contact Us” button below and we’ll be in touch to discuss how we can help you start on this journey.