This one-day programme focuses on imparting key concepts and developing awareness on crucial issues needed to draft contracts, manage legal risks, and enforce legal rights. It provides a practical guide on how to draft valid and enforceable contracts, how to avoid costly mistakes and how to enforce a contract when a breach occurs.
Who Should Attend
Commercial lawyers and in-house legal counsel.
• When is a contract really a contract?
• Drafting a contract that works for you.
– Boilerplate clause
• Managing the contract: Ensuring effective documentation.
• Remedies for breach of contract.
– Types of remedies available
– How to enforce your remedy
Want to know more? Click on the “Contact Us” button below and we’ll be in touch to discuss how we can help you start on this journey.