Former Managing Director of Frost & Sullivan
Manoj Menon is a futurist and an authority in the area of digital transformation. He helps individuals, society and businesses make sense of the fast-changing world that we live in. His presentation and workshops provide a unique view of how the world is transforming and how we can be better prepared to participate in this new era. He has spoken at over a 1000 seminars and private conferences in the last decade across all continents.
Manoj spent 21 plus years building Frost & Sullivan (a global consulting firm) from its inception in Asia to its current presence across 15 major markets and over 1000 employees. Until September 2018, he was the MD for Asia Pac & Senior Partner for the firm. He led the business across the region with full ownership of P&L. He was the youngest person to be made Partner and the first one from Asia. He is also highly regarded as a distinguished technology analyst who has worked with leading global companies and government organizations.
- Founder of Twimbit
- Former MD for Asia Pac & Senior Partner of Frost & Sullivan
- Board Member of MIDA, SP Jain School of Global Management
- Technology analyst of leading global companies & government organizations
- Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0
- Future Series: The Future in Your Industry
- Disruptive Technology and Business Model Innovation
- Customer and Fan Experience
- Lessons from Sports to Navigate the Game of Life
Futurist | Managing Change | Business Acumen | Business Development |
Digital Transformation | Disruptive Technology | AI/ IoT | Big Data | AR/ VR