The Strategic Projects Department or otherwise known as the Beyond Expectations (B.E.) Department is the entrypoint for all new joiners to gain an overall experience of Leaderonomics. This department spearheads exciting projects that cover the following:
- Developing and/or improving organisation-wide and department-specific processes
- Executing new ideas and innovative projects - This could also mean incubating a new business unit
- Identifying a new country to expand into and be involved in onboarding the new country team
- Facilitating and supporting key projects that belong to other departments like Media, Digital Learning, Teambuilding, Assessments and etc. - for all of you who want to be exposed to EVERYTHING
A Strategic Projects Partner would be responsible for the planning, development, management and implementation of the department's projects for the organisation. This role requires candidates to have the ability to lead a team, coordinate and organise multiple tasks involved in completing projects. This role also provides an opportunity to work closely and interact with the Leaderonomics’ founders & key enterprise team.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Programme managing specific strategic projects.
- Coordinating and/or lead the activities involved in the development and implementation of special/strategic projects.
- Working with department heads to coordinate implementation and execution of special/strategic projects.
- Representing the department on committees and task force as assigned.
This role is for you if you...
- Are highly independent, proactive and have a strong sense of initiative
- Able to work under high-pressure
- Enjoy solving problems creatively and able to do so quickly
- Able to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Want exposure to the holistic Leaderonomics experience
- Are eager to learn a breadth of different skill sets