We are looking for a highly motivated, meticulous, and creative person who is passionate about seeking out and interacting with client organisations to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. This person will be transitioning customers from the sales team and work with them until a point where the customer can be transitioned to the support team. This person needs to love customers, and strive for operational excellence!
In this role, you will:
- Set up new customer accounts and be the key personnel for channel setup (based on clients’ requirements), admin training and launch digital learning for all new clients.
- Able to seek out and liaise with clients either by telephone, electronically or face to face to maintain relationships
- To project manage a client implementation of our solutions.
- As necessary, record details of actions taken, maintain customer databases and manage administration
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries as well as proactively handle and resolve customer complaints by obtaining and evaluating all relevant information by communicating proficiently in both English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource, manage customers’ accounts, keep records of customer interactions and transactions, record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Actively monitor user engagement and find new ideas for collaborations that will help increase user engagement, communicate and coordinate with internal departments, follow up on customer interactions, provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Generate and analyse reports and communicate the results or findings with clients on a monthly basis
- Able to create and disseminate marketing materials, newsletters, as well as design and execute user engagement campaigns with and for clients
- Organise events to promote Digital Learning as well as organise competitions and rewards for clients
- Perform customer satisfaction surveys and analysis regularly
- Take on any ad-hoc projects given by the management / team leader
This role is for you if you are/have…
- Who has a strong sense of ownership to see customers succeed
- Driven, proactive and self-motivated to add value
- Who has strong relationship building skills and are genuine in creating new bonds with people
- Strong project management skills
- Agile to take on the unexpected
- Good language proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English'
3-5 years of working experience