The Business Intelligence Centre is Leaderonomics’ data centre for the whole enterprise. We receive data internally and externally to analyse and identify opportunities and improvements to benefit the organisation, as well as the interventions that we offer, across the board. We are looking for a highly motivated, meticulous, and agile person that can research on a variety of related topics.
- Setting up processes and parameters for collecting, interpreting and drawing conclusions from data, qualitative and quantitative
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Analysing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, focus groups, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
- Present their findings to executives and senior organisation leaders through charts, graphs, and other visual means to help them make better-informed decisions about product introductions, modifications, marketing campaigns and direction of our business
- Report writing
- Understand and organise a great volume of data and information currently available in the organisation
- Data entry into systems for the purpose of easier analysis.
This role is for you if you are/have…
- Interested in understanding and disseminating info on company performance, economy and industries.
- Report writing skills
- Good administrative and organisation skills.
- Accountable and have a strong sense of ownership
- Strong background and/or interest in data analytics
- Strong sense of integrity, confidentiality and ethics
- Strong communication skills
- Entry level graduate
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
- Some experience or strong interest in data analysis