Leaderonomics produces leadership content on a daily basis as part of our vision to develop leaders from all walks of life. It is our mission to enable this leadership content to be accessible to people of all ages in both local and global communities.
The Media team manages our digital content platforms (Leaderonomics.com, Spotify, YouTube) where we create and curate quality content in article, podcast, and video formats.
Your role involves but is not limited to:
- Evaluate submissions from writers to decide what to publish
- Read content and correct for errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, and flow
- Verify facts using standard reference sources
- Work with writers to help their ideas and stories succeed
- Plan the content of digital media and publications
- Develop story and content ideas that is relevant to our audience
- Develop and establish strategic content partnerships
This role is for you if you are/have
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- A self-starter and can think on your feet
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong research skills
- Strong knowledge of channels, audience behaviour and methods
- Strong time management skills, able to commit to tight deadlines
- Creative and resourceful in generating content
- Ideally have knowledge on search engine optimisation (SEO) and data analytics
Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply. A diploma or degree in mass communication would be a bonus.