The purpose of a Key Account Manager is to form and develop deep relationships with Leaderonomics’ key clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining a thorough understanding of long-term key clients by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate is someone who is capable and passionate in building strong relationships as well as having a deep passion to help clients diagnose their pain points, understand their needs and seek solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Actively engage and build long-term relationships with key clients; ranging from Executives to C-suites
- Lead consultative meetings with prospects and acquire a thorough understanding of clients’ needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing clients by effectively propose solutions that meet their needs
- Understand and consolidate Leaderonomics’ offerings from different Business Units and serve as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams
- Support clients in their leadership journey by resolving any challenges faced to solve their pain points
- Continuously research and be updated on the needs of various prospects in the different industries.
- Diligent in updating internal tracking systems and regularly report progress as well as forecasts to internal and external stakeholders