Business Development Partner (Leaderonomics Digital)
As a newly formed entity, Leaderonomics Digital is seeking to disrupt traditional L&D with innovative and new tech-enabled solutions. We are looking for eager and energetic intra-preneurs to join our small team and be part of this growth journey.
The Business Development Partners are the professionals that play a strategic and pivotal role in the growth of Leaderonomics Digital. Your priority will be to acquire new clients by working the full sales funnel, from creating the pipeline to closure. This role encompasses both sales and marketing functions.
In this role, you will:
● Build a sales pipeline and be responsible for the set revenue target.
● Explore different methodologies to expand Leaderonomics’ pool of client with the existing products and services by adjusting current systems and marketing approaches
● Continuously research and be updated on the needs of the various prospects of different industries
● Take ownership to present ideas and solutions to various clients
● Actively engage clients in different networking events, conferences and programmes
● Diligent in updating internal tracking systems and regularly report progress as well as forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
● At least 3-5 years of working experience. Preferably, experience in at least one of the areas below:
- Software Products Sales, with a proven sales record
- Client Engagement with mainly HR clients, with a proven sales record
- HR background, specifically in Learning & Development
● Ability to build rapport with people
● Excellent time management, planning and organizing skills
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills
● Comfortable with discussing technology
● Aware of HR processes, and in particular the Learning & Development functions in a company
● Independent, self-starter, with a lot of initiative
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
● Ability to negotiate and influence