The heart of our Leaderonomics Corporate team is to be Value Creators and Partners in the areas of Strategic Leadership Development, Learning & Development, Learning & Engagement, and Leadership Transformation. Over the span of 12 years, we pride ourselves as a unique Leadership Organisation in terms of company size, services coverage, and being a training ecosystem builder.
We are looking for highly motivated and agile candidates who are keen to be part of this journey to successfully partner with corporations for the growth of their employees.
The ideal candidate will have the passion of an intrapreneur, the heart for consultative selling, the mind to design learning interventions and experiences that are impactful as well as being result oriented and is highly driven to coach and mentor others. If you are highly creative yet organised and love being challenged to take on new tasks and be able to think out of the box, we would love to meet you.
In this role, you will focus on 3 main areas:
- Explore different methodologies to expand Leaderonomics’ pool of client with the existing products and services by adjusting current systems and marketing approaches
- Build long term relationships and own client engagements with C-Suites & Business Unit Heads
- Lead consultative meetings with prospects and also existing clients to effectively propose solutions that meet their needs
- Diligently update the CRM and similar systems used by the organisation to ensure proper tracking of client base and payments are in place
- Apply design thinking to develop new solutions in line with clients’ needs and co-create new interventions with team members and members across the organisation
- Innovate and bring in new learning solutions as products or services
- Continuously research and be updated on the needs of various prospects by industry
- Be accountable on the execution of the programme and liaise with all parties to ensure every aspect of the customized development journey is meaningful and impactful
- Monitor and track the progress of participants by creation and submission of reports
- At times, to step in as Trainer/Facilitator/ Simulation Master
- Passionate about learning, people development and innovation
- Minimum 4-5 years of work experience
- BSc/BA in any relevant field, Psychology and/or professional development certifications is preferable
- Experience in consultative selling
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Ability to work under pressure and uncertainties by being agile