Leaderonomics Assessments are often the starting point of an organisation in understanding its current talent profile and benchmark vis-a-vis the organisation’s strategic direction and goals. This is done by assessing its internal and external candidates to understand the delta of individual and organisation, and as such, what are the most appropriate interventions to be taken to achieve its objectives.
A Talent Assessment Partner helps a team to diagnose, design and deliver a comprehensive assessment programme which will provide current and expanded understanding and visibility of its employees, potential new joiners and talents.
The ideal candidate will have the passion of an entrepreneur, the heart to hear out the different pain points of clients, the mind to design assessments interventions and the corporate lens to ensure the delivery and results are practical. If you are highly creative yet organised, and love being challenged to take on new tasks, and able to think out of the box, we would love to meet you.
In this role, you will:
- Plan, research and attend client meetings, engage in consultation and management of the centre.
- Write comprehensive reports on assessed candidates for the clients.
- Coordinate internal and external assessors for huge projects.
- Build professional relationship with clients and candidates.
- Continuously research and be updated on the needs of various customers
- Innovate and bring in new assessments solutions as products or services where needed to fulfill client’s needs.
- Step in as an internal assessor for assessment centres where needed.
- Any degree/masters, preferably in Psychology (esp occupational / industrial psychology).
- Passionate about people development.
- 3 - 5 years working experience preferably in HR / training & development or related areas.