As Leaderonomics is looking to expand and extend our impact and vision across the globe, your role as an Investor Lead will be crucial as the main liaison between Leaderonomics’s management team and its investors. Your role includes engaging and managing investors, strategising and reporting operations across countries to the senior management of Leaderonomics, as well as ensuring due diligence in all matters pertaining Leaderonomics and our country expansion plans.
You job responsibilities include but not limited to:
A) Investor Relations - Getting New Investors and Engaging Existing Investors
1) To assist the company in obtaining new funds from investors through various platforms including but not limited to Equity Crowdfunding, VCs, P/E firms, family investors and etc, this would mean preparing pitch decks, financial projections, business proposition and any related materials required by the potential investor
2) To work with our legal partners to vet, amend legal documents related to joint ventures, share acquisition, share sale and etc.
3) To work with our company secretary on share-related, company-secretary related matters with regard to new investors
4) To continuously engage existing investors by providing regular updates on the growth of the business
B) Country Expansion - Due Diligence
1) To be the "gate" that validates and conducts due diligence on the socioeconomic elements of new country, industry landscape and potential partner when interested parties come to us for a JV/partnership
2) To identify and put together business model of new country operations based on the gap analysis conducted by the Investment Lead
3) To present due diligence findings to CEO, COO and CFO for approval before we proceed on the JV/partnership
C) Country Expansion - Strategy
1) To assist in mapping out the strategy of all country operations (including but not limited to Malaysia, Thailand, India, Singapore and Indonesia)
2) To organize a mid-year review on each country's progress and provide guidance if additional changes or additional support from other business units are required
3) To coordinate a year-end planning session for all country teams to review the current year and plan for the following year (this would include revenue targets, strategic KPIs, new business/services to roll-out) and send out relevant templates or materials before the planning session
D) Country Expansion - Support & Reporting
1) To participate in weekly/bi-weekly calls with country teams to provide support or help to obtain approval for key decisions
2) To provide a monthly report to all working heads (Malaysia and Country Teams) on the progress of each country (financial performance, sales pipeline, people reach)
3) To inform Country Teams when new products/services are released and organise TTT sessions when necessary
4) To work with Business Intelligence Centre to share country landscape reports to the relevant parties
This role is for you if you are/have…
- Extremely strong communication (verbal, written, graphic) skills
- The ability to develop and maintain business relationships
- Strong understanding of financial reports, analytic methods, and financial data tools.
- Intermediate-high proficiency with the MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related fields.
- 7-10 years of working experience in investor relations, public relations, financial investment, accounting, legal, and other related fields.
- Multilingual applicants are an advantage