Strategic Leadership In a Fast-Changing Economy
Strategic Leadership In a Fast-Changing Economy is a workshop with key learning points to:
i. Understand the strategic planning process.
ii. Assess and review strategy and align corporate vision & goals to the environment.
iii. Perform strategic analysis and establish strategic plans using the Balanced Scorecard approach.
iv. Apply strategic finance to manage cash flow more effectively.
v. Learn how to get others to perform – motivation and innovation in order to achieve peak performance.
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Heads of Departments.
This workshop will equip managers with leadership skills to navigate their organisations in a challenging environment by applying various strategic management techniques and processes. The sessions will include case studies, group activities (games) and discussions as part of a comprehensive experiential learning experience.
|Leadership in General||• What is self-leadership?
• Appreciating values-based leadership
• Understanding the different levels of leadership and key functions of leadership
|Strategic Management||• Understanding what is strategic management
• Learn the strategic planning process and how strategies are developed
|Strategic Management Techniques||• Learn to identify specific information and data for analysis
• Identify sources for market/business intelligence
• Practise using SWOT, the Balanced Scorecard and other analysis techniques
|Strategies for Marketing & Growth||• Learn innovative “guerrilla” tactics for marketing to increase sales and market share|
|Strategies for Communication||• Understanding the Power of Words and the need for a Clear and Compelling Vision
• Practise speaking and writing from the heart
|Motivating Performance||• Learn effective motivating techniques
• Learn how to build trust and connect with teams