Creating A Smoke Free Workplace
The corporate industry today is incurring increasing additional cost in areas of medical bills due to cigarette-related diseases. Because of the increasing number of smokers in office environments, many staff are spending more time smoking out of office, in fire escapes or designated smoking rooms. This has created a lapse of productivity time due to smoking. Our ROI shows an organisation spends 15 working days or a month’s salary annually to a smoker each year. Creating A Smoke Free Workplace will help participants with:
• An educational programme to quit smoking and increase productivity at work.
• A non-drug method that does not impose ‘pain’ as the motivator to quit.
• A specialist training programme with therapy processes.
• A non-drug educational solution towards a Smoke-Free Office instead of a Smoke outside Office.
• Complements towards OSHA activities.
• Reducing cigarette related medical bills and excessive insurance loading tax.
• Reducing possible risk due to cancer and stroke.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who smokes regularly, or those who are finding ways to quit smoking.
The Creating A Smoke Free Workplace has a practical guide to effective accelerated cigarette quitting. It includes tools and information on a variety of education and mind techniques, which other convention anti- tobacco methods or courses just don’t teach you. Smoking is a psychological addiction, and tablets or nicotine replacement products cannot address the mental addiction. Creating a change of attitude in your mind changes the physiological behaviour of your body. At our programme, we have decided to expose you a number of the world’s best techniques, so you can develop the mindset that empowers and drives you to take charge and be a non-smoker. This course is based on the clinical principles and book “The Science to Quit Smoking” by Julian Leicester, Malaysia’s leading quit smoking specialist.
Making The Quit Conversion Orientation
• Registration of Participants – Voluntary Release Forms
• Questionnaires Video documentation on Smoker’s profile
• Cigarette Slayer Programme – Becoming a Non-Smoker
• Cigarette Slayer Programme – Handling Emotions and Limiting Beliefs
• Cigarette Slayer Programme – Remaining a Non-Smoker
• Participants review
Anti-Relapse and Anti-Smoking Risk Management
• Participants review
• Cigarette Slayer Programme – Handling Cravings and Peer Pressure
• Cigarette Slayer Momentum – the weeks to come
• Cigarette Slayer Programme – Risk Management
Online S2QS System e-lesson – Momentum Days
• Online Assessment and Tips
• Online Daily Coaching.
• One-to-One Support – Skype
• Online Media therapy
• Download media therapy
• Download daily assignments and information
Celebration -Certificate Presentation
• Participants review and video testimonies
• Cigarette Slayer – What next from here?
• You are the Cigarette Slayer
• Health and You – Perfecting the Edge CEO Certificate Presentation