Self-Awareness through Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
Myers Briggs Type Indicator uses four principal psychological functions – sensation, intuition, feeling, and thinking. As differences are often a source of misunderstanding, we would always have trouble understanding why people behave the way they do. Ever wonder what it is you’d do best? In this course, Self-Awareness through Myers Briggs Type Indicator will teach you to:
i. Harness your strengths and use them to your advantage.
ii. Promote teamwork.
iii. Adapt your communication & leadership styles according to who you’re dealing with.
Who Should Attend
Anyone wanting to discover what it is they are best at doing, Managers who want to get the best out of their employee and Project Managers who rely heavily on teamwork to achieve success.
The course begins with a self-administered questionnaire that allows you to identify your unique gifts, natural strengths, and potential areas for growth. It includes simulations, role-playing activities, and interactive workshops that help reinforce your profile and teach you how best to adapt to differences.
|Who am I?||• Identifying your own preferences
• Identifying your natural strengths
• Maximising personal effectiveness
• Knowing individual susceptibilities and common coping strategies
|Who are you?||• Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of each preference
• Reducing conflict by adapting your communication style when dealing with people of different profiles
|Who are we?||• Understanding how a team with different preferences can gel
• Allocating tasks to maximise the learning curve
• Learning to use diversity to help your team/company win