This one-day programme focuses on imparting key concepts and developing awareness on crucial issues needed to draft contracts, manage legal risks, and enforce legal rights. It provides a practical guide on how to draft valid and enforceable contracts, how to avoid costly mistakes and how to enforce a contract when a breach occurs.
Who Should Attend
Commercial lawyers and in-house legal counsel.
• When is a contract really a contract?
• Drafting a contract that works for you.
– Boilerplate clause
• Managing the contract: Ensuring effective documentation.
• Remedies for breach of contract.
– Types of remedies available
– How to enforce your remedy