Communication Skills (Using NLP)
Good communication skills ensure efficiency by minimising chances of misunderstanding.
This course teaches you how to:
i. Build trust and gain respect from your co-workers.
ii. Adapt your communication style according to your audience and situation.
iii. Minimise miscommunication.
iv. Foster better relationships and understanding amongst your colleagues.
v. Discover what motivates different team members.
vi. Develop advanced thinking skills.
vii.Create and maintain a resource self-image.
Who Should Attend
Senior managers who would like a better appreciation of the subtle, non-verbal signals that inevitably affect the quality of communication.
Communication Skills (Using NLP) gives you a holistic view of communication (internal & external), including non-verbal communication. It includes simulations, role-playing activities, and interactive workshops. It also gives you the opportunity to gain practical experience in communicating effectively.
|Communication Model||• Helps you understand that each person has different perceptions and the importance of respecting differences
• This section forms the foundation of everything that is to be learnt
|Presuppositions||• Fundamental assumptions to be installed and treated as beliefs because of resourcefulness|
|11 Principles of
|• The difference between goals you achieve and goals you don’t achieve, and how to always achieve them!
• Ask to bring clarity to your (and somebody else’s) goals
|Rapport building||• Understanding key elements necessary in building rapport
• Learn how to create instant liking and agreement even with people you don’t really know and people you don’t like (or who don’t like you!)
|Representational Systems||• Our senses represent internally the information we receive from the world
• It’s our encoding
• Become aware of how our senses are represented internally in the nervous system
• Discover how our minds have an influence on our physical response (whether we are conscious of the process or not)
• Learn how to use this to create instant rapport and mutual agreement
|Eye Patterns||• Reading the thinking pattern of a person through eye movement – adapting communication style accordingly to reduce/eliminate resistance
• Identify and learn how the eyes reflect a person’s real thoughts
• Find out how to increase creativity, flexibility and learning by using the eye patterns
|Sensory Acuity||• Learning to read people through observing 5 crucial features|
|Submodalities||• Learn the secret programming software of your mind
• Discover your brain’s inner encoding mechanism and take control
• Remove unwanted behaviours using Submodalities
• Learn to create a sequence of instructions to modify undesirable beliefs and emotions
|Tone patterns||• Using variations in tonality to communicate effectively|
|Conversational tools||• Learning to build rapport by asking the right questions|
|Language Patterns||• Our words reveal our intellectual attributes and personal characteristics
• Words are unconsciously chosen and they have a special meaning for each person
• Recognise types of personalities behind different types of words, and build instant rapport
• Learn to use abstract language to achieve instant agreement
• Challenge and overcome objections elegantly
• 3 important questions to reveal specific information about any hidden subject
|Active listening||• Harnessing listening skills to minimise misunderstandings|
|Basic Anchoring||• Another secret to controlling feelings and state of mind|
|Mediums of communication||• Learning pros and cons of using different mediums of communication (e.g. verbal, written, SMS, email, etc.) in different situations|
|Power of intent||• Congruency is determined by our intention and our communication|