Coaching For Performance
As a leader, your role is to get the best out of your team. By attending this 2 days Coaching For Performance session you will:
i. Understand the fundamentals and dimensions of coaching.
ii. Familiarise yourself with a coaching framework and feedback process to help enhance the performance of your team.
iii. Learn how establishing rapport for effective coaching.
iv. Create a question bank of powerful coaching questions.
v. Practice active listening skills, coaching by asking questions and giving effective feedback.
Who Should Attend
Managers, supervisors, individual contributors in the talent pool.
Coaching For Performance is designed to equip business leaders with the essentials coaching skills to help enhance their team’s performance. It’s an action learning session where it includes role plays, case studies and coaching activities to provide you with the necessary practical coaching experience.
|The fundamentals of coaching||• Understand the drivers that shape the behaviours of effective coaches
• Learn the R.E.D. (Reinforce, Enhance, Develop) dimensions of coaching
|Coaching frameworks for performance||• The 2B2R success cycle
• Familiarise with G.A.P.S coaching framework and process (Goals, Ability, Perceptions, Standards)
• Master the skill of giving and receiving feedback
• FIRST (Focus, Implement, Reflect, Seek, Transfer) – Forwarding action plan
|Establishing rapport with team member||• Learn principles of establishing rapport for effective coaching
• Practice emphatic listening skills
|Powerful coaching questions||• Learn the language of effective coaches
• Develop “Frequently Used” powerful question bank
|Coaching practises||• Work on actual workplace coaching example using the framework shared
• Fishbowl feedback role play