Change Acceleration & Transition (CAT)
In today’s ever-changing world, competitiveness is becoming increasingly reliant on reform. However, change cannot happen without employee buy-in. This course teaches you:
i. The importance of embracing change in today’s ever-fluid environment.
ii. To develop an appreciation for the sensitivities surrounding the “People” factor when implementing reforms.
iii. Tools & techniques that will drive lasting improvements in your organisation.
Who Should Attend
Managers and supervisors who are determined to change things for the better but cannot seem to deal with the natural human resistance towards change.
This course acknowledges the complexities involved in implementing change. Typical human nature of resisting change coupled with old systems & structures can make reforms a nightmare. This course is designed to equip you with the necessary tools to tackle all aspects of the equation, i.e. processes as well as people’s attitudes. It includes simulations, role-playing activities, and interactive workshops, to give you hands-on experience, helping you become an effective change driver in your organisation.
|Why change?||• Appreciating the importance of embracing change and the pitfalls of stagnating
• Obtaining the desire to become change agents
|Foundations of CAT||• Assessing your existing change effectiveness
• Having an overview of CAT tools and technique
|Creating A shared Need||• Using a framework to ensure that stakeholders are effectively engaged via the creation of a shared need or purpose
• Grasping the WIIFM (What’s in it for me) mindset across all stakeholder groups and determining what message would appeal best to them
• Learning to generate evidence to prove that change is necessary
|Mobilising commitment||• Using CAT tools to create a vision that appeals to both the head & the heart on “Why change?”
• Being aware of the pitfalls arising from visions that are not shaped properly
• Appreciating the pitfalls arising from the lack of commitment from all stakeholders
|Monitoring Progress||• Learning tools for measuring progress on change initiatives and monitoring its effectiveness|
|Systems & structures||• Understanding the meaning and importance of changing systems and structures to drive behavioural change
• Assessing current readiness and impact of your project on key areas: Staffing, Competency, Measurement, Reward, Communications and Infrastructure Using CAT tools to effectively change systems & structures
|Leading change||• Learning the key areas that leaders need to drive in mastering the change process using the leadership triangle for change using CAT tools for leading change|
|Building Sustainability||• Learning tips and techniques to continue the momentum of change
• Appreciating the importance of enforcing the systems and structures implemented to recognise change behaviour
• Using tools and techniques to make change last and monitor progress