This programme is designed to equip participants with practical knowledge and understanding of key aspects of employment law. At the end of the training, participants will be able to ensure that policies and procedures are in compliance with the law.
Managers and human resource specialists who need a clear understanding of their obligations.
• Key provisions in the contract of employment.
• Distinguishing between a contract of service, fixed-term contracts, and contract for services.
• Provisions in restraint of trade: When can it be included?
• Termination of probationary employees.
• Termination and misconduct in employment.
• Disciplining employees: From show cause to inquiry.
• Constructive dismissal.
• Practical problems and situations to avoid.