This course teaches you to:
• Understand the key components of a successful SEO strategy.
• Plan a structured SEO campaign.
• Improve your use of SEO as a competitive tool, and identify quick-win opportunities.
• Understand new SEO innovations and changing search engine trends.
Middle and Senior Managers who would like increased self-awareness in order to leverage their strengths and optimise team performance.
This intensive course enables you to plan and build an organic search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. The right SEO strategy brings the right kind of visitors to your website, boosts online conversions and helps you stand out in the fiercely competitive online space. The course also gives you the latest updates on the increasingly tricky nature of SEO as search engine continuously innovates and online competition heats up.
This is a complete SEO training programme set at a beginner to intermediate level. The workshop uses a mix of presentation, live case studies, practice techniques, class discussions and real projects to facilitate the learning.
|Introduction to search engine marketing||• Why is Search important
• Which Search Engines to focus on
|Setting the stage||• SEO vs SEM
• Pros and cons of SEO
• Why position on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) are important
|Planning and strategy||• Benchmarking important SEO elements
• Current web traffic analysis
• Goal setting and timeline
|Keyword analysis||• How search engines are structured
• How people are searching
• Types of keywords and KEI (Keyword Effectiveness Index)
|Competitor analysis||• Understanding competitors in terms of the SEO tactics
• Getting competitive data
|On-page optimization||• On-page SEO element
• Latent Semantic Contextual keywords
• Copywriting for SEO
|Off-page optimization||• Link-building strategies
• Impact of social media and UGC (user generated content)
|Measurement||• Traffic and conversion analysis
• Changes in search engine algorithms
|Other SEO factors||• White hat vs Black hat tactics
• Multilingual SEO, mobile SEO and other trends
• SEO Audit Template