By the end of the programme, the participants would be able to:
i. Present and project their personal and corporate brand identity.
ii. Sharpen the impression management skills.
iii. Establish a strong professional presence through proper dressing and grooming.
iv. Communicate with ease and grace.
v. Look and act with competence and credibility.
vi. Review corporate etiquette do’s and don’ts.
• Managers & Corporate Executives.
• Marketing & Sales professionals.
• Individuals who wish to project a professional image & communicate effectively.
Does the image of your company attract a consistent demand for your services, the best talent, investors, and the support of the community? Does your company name make people sit up and pay attention? Most successful and most admired companies take their business one step further by investing in image. They make sure that their people project a professional image when dealing with clients and business partners.
This programme is for executives who want to change the existing image of the company; managers who model and reinforce the desired image to their associates; professionals and new hires who need to project a professional and polished image.
With the Corporate Image Enhancement, the staff will:
• Present and project their personal and corporate brand identity.
• Sharpen the impression management skills.
• Establish a strong professional presence through proper dressing and grooming.
• Communicate with ease and grace.
• Look and act with competence and credibility.
• Review corporate etiquette do’s and don’ts.
|The Science of Impression||• Introduction – First impression: The lasting impression
• The power of a Professional Image – Dress for Success
• Levels of Formality – projecting the right image for your industry
• Image Management – secrets of the influential and adore
|Personal & Professional Image Excellence||• Image enhancement analysis – Needs vs. Goal Assessment
• Discover your Style Personality
• Colour Analysis – to establish colour personality
• Body & Face shapes analysis
• The art of Camouflage : goals and techniques
• Professional grooming : basic skin care and makeup applications
|Wardrobe Management – Secrets of Effortless Dressing||• De-cluttering your wardrobe
• Determine your budget
• What to wear for your position
• Creating a wardrobe capsules (group discussion)
|Business Etiquette Essentials||• Understanding etiquette
• Networking for success
• The meet & greet
• Business Email and Telephone Etiquette