Energise your family relationships through the right balance of love and leadership. Be ready to change the way you think as a parent through six major paradigm shifts! You will be amazed at how peace at home correlates to productivity at work.
1. Parent-Centered Family – Putting attention on the adult.
2. Obedience to Authority – Utilise the power of Alpha Speech.
3. Inspecting Character, not Skills – It’s about manners, not grades.
4. No is Right – Frustration is necessary for growth.
5. Task of Discipline – Communicating with purpose.
6. Self-Esteem’s Deception – Avoid the self-entitlement trap.
Any employees who are parents. This is an excellent opportunity to invest in the employee’s family life and bring about work-life balance resulting in a more focused mindset at work.
Character-Wise Parenting training empowers parents to prepare their children for life-long achievement. Unless parents take leadership of the value-transfer process, we will witness the emergence of a new generation that is self-entitled and pleasure-seeking. Discover what you can do NOW to reverse this trend and train your child to be a person of good character.
|• See the future vision for your child – character or skills?
• Learn the seasons of parenting
• Identify the traits of a parent-centered family
|• Discover the balance between love and leadership
• Learn about the concept of moral development
• Distinguish the difference between political & leadership speech
|• Deception 1 – The child is fundamentally good
• Deception 2 – Personal happiness leads to positive change
• Deception 3 – Therapy is needed, not consequences
|The Execution of
|• Reduce stress through systematic planning
• Apply the methods of tickets, strikes, charts and the rod
• Study examples of application. Relate to personal family application
|FOCUS Key 3:
|• Practice the power of setting correct focus statements
• Identify the problem without affecting the ego
• Assess different types of thinking patterns
• Choose the way of design rather than debate
• Engage in listening from three different directions
|FOCUS Key 4:
|• Evaluate why most brainstorming sessions fail
• Differentiate ideas from concepts
• Utilise concepts to diffuse difficult conversations
• Apply thinking tools to maintain conversational objectivity
• Employ the power of alternative thinking
|FOCUS Key 5:
|• Communicate effectively using analogies
• Plan to appeal to conscience
• Reinforce character-based persuasion skills
• Presentation and role-play